The Central Bank of India is now accepting online applications for the roles of Sub-staff and/or Safai Karmachari cum Sub-staff. The organization intends to choose 484 people for these posts. Interested parties that meet the requirements may apply online at the bank.
Applications must be submitted by January 9, 2024, for the Central Bank Sub Staff Recruitment (also known as Safai Karamchari) online application process, which commenced on December 20, 2023. It is advised that interested parties review the recruiting notice to determine their eligibility for the available opportunities.
Table of Contents
Central Bank of India Notification Info:
|Name of Company
|Central Bank of India
|Name of Jobs
|Applications End Date
|29 January 2024
Central Bank of India Jobs 2024 Full Details–
Number Of Posts: 484
Post Name: Safai Karmchari
An opportunity has been presented by the Central Bank of India for the 10th pass holders on the Safai Karmchari postings. Genuine 10th-grade certificates must be presented to fill out the SBI Bank Safai Karmchari post form.
Applicants for the Central Bank of India Safai Karmchari seats must be between the ages of 18 and 26.
- Rs175 For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Class
- Rs 850 For Others
The candidates for the Safai Karmchari position will be appointed by the Central Bank of India, with a monthly salary range of INR 14500–28145.
To choose candidates for the Safai Karmchari positions, the CBI Bank will first administer an online computer-based test (CBT). Following this, there will be a local language exam.
Official Portal: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/
Application Process For Central Bank of India Jobs 2024
- Visit centralbankofindia.co.in to see the Bank’s official website.
- Proceed to the “Recruitments” area now.
- After that, select the link labeled about the desired jobs.
- After that, select “Apply Online.”
- Next, fill out the candidate’s information to register online.
- Submit the required paperwork and pay the online application cost after that.
- Check the application form once more for any errors.
- Next, complete the form submission process and print a copy of it.