Any RoR Gujarat Land Record – Check Your Land Records, Any RoR Gujarat Land Record – Check Your Land Records : In simple words, land records consist of various documents pertaining to land ownership, including sale deed—a record of the property transaction between the seller and the buyer. Other important documents in land records include record of rights, survey documents, and property tax receipts, among others.
Table of Contents
Type of land records that can be checked through Any ROR Gujarat:
- VF6 or Village Form 6 its entry is through registration, which is maintained by the Talati or the village accountants to integrate regular updates of the land record. If anyone wants to check changes and updates in the entry details, he/she can choose this option.
- VF7 or Village Form 7 is popular by the name 7/12 or Satbar Utara. In VF7 form you can check all your specific land detail, ownership detail, land, boja and khasra details of your land record by choosing the option to get the survey number.
- VF 8A or Village Form 8A provides Khata or offline official document details of your land. On this form, you can check Khata number and owner details by choosing this option.
|Post Name||Any RoR Land Record|
|Portal Launched by||State Government of Gujarat|
|Related Department||Revenue Department, Gujarat|
|Portal Developed by||NIC, Gujarat|
|Official website URL||anyror.gujarat.gov.in|
What is Any ROR Gujarat Land Record System?Any ROR Gujarat or Any Records of Rights Anywhere in Gujarat is a software application designed to help any citizen of Gujarat by providing information pertaining to land records. The primary objective of this online portal is to give you access (only if you are a citizen of Gujarat) to your land details, land owner’s name, and more, through 7/12 Utara—an extract of the land register or records maintained by the governments of Maharashtra and Gujarat.Launched by the Revenue Department of NIC (National Informatics Centre), the software covers 26 districts and 225 talukas of the state of Gujarat.Importance of Gujarat Records of Rights
Any RoR Gujarat Land Record Video
- Protects the rights of the owner of the land
- Helps to get loan from a bank
- Court demands land records proof in case any dispute arises
- A certified copy of records of rights protects you from illegal land acquisitions or grabbing
Any RoR Gujarat Land Record
Uses of Gujarat Records of Rights
- Can be used to check the ownership of the land
- Can be used to get access to information pertaining to the land
- Works as a vital document during land sale
- Can be used by farmers as a document while getting a loan from the bank
- During land sale, the land records can be used by the buyer can verify or check the revenue records of the land through land records
Type of Land Records
- VF6 or Village Form 6
- VF7 or Village Form 7
- VF8A or Village Form 8A
How to check Gujarat 7/12, 8A, Satbara Utara Land Records Gujarat 7/12, 8A, SatbaraUtara consists details regarding the ownership of the property, crop information, land type, and property mutation records.
How to Check 7/12 Land Records
Step 1: Visit Any ROR Gujarat website
Step 2: Click on the “View Land Record – Rural“ tab.
Step 3: On the next page, you will be introduced to several links, including VF6, VF7, VF8A, and 135D Notice for Mutation.
Step 4: To check 7/12 land records, click VF7 Survey No. Details as shown on the image above.Step 5: After that, enter all the details, including taluka, district, survey number, and village, get access to your land records.
Requirements of Land Records:
- Personal and Legal Need
- Establishing land title for purchase and sale
- Open bank account
- Check status of alteration
- Raising farm credit or bank loan
- Land division among family members
Types of Land Records in Gujarat AnyRoR:
- VF7: Village Form 7 is known as 7/12 or satbara utara.You can access your land details, ownership details of specific land, boja and other rights details from VF7 form.
- VF 8A: Village Form 8A provides Khata details. From this form you can access Khata Number and Owner Details.
- VF6: Village Form 6 is register which maintain by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day to day changes in land record. By using this you can check any changes in entry details.
- 135 D: 135 D is a Notice to Mutation. When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepare Notice 135D.This notice is served to Khatedars concerned relevant parties and any other interested parties for any objections.
Districts of which support AnyRoR:
- Devbhoomi Dwarka
- Gir Somnath
- Chhota Udaipur
What is E-Dhara???
E-dhara is a land Record Management System. This system provided issuance of computerized RoR account.So,E-Dhara system consist of,
- Issuance of computerized RoR from dedicated counter in Taluka office.
- Receiving mutation application processing it in online mode was envisaged to be in place immediate.
Process for getting certified computerized copy of Gujarat Land Record:For getting certified computerized copy of VF 7/12/VF 8A or VF 6 you should follow the below given steps.
- First of all you should visit the nearest e-Dhara Kendra. E-Dhara Kendras are available at local Taluka Mamlatdar office.
- After that at local e-Dhara Kendra you can request for RoR print. For this you must have survey number, farm Name, Khata Number or Khatedar Name.
- Now operator will confirm records and print 7/12 or 8A from computer.
- Then your RoR sign and stamp by Mamlatdar or any nominated person.
- You will pay 15/- charges.
- Finally do signature on RoR which is totally computerized.
Benefit of AnyRoR or Any Records of Right Anywhere:
- Reduce chances of Thievery
- You don’t go here and there
- Access land detail by entering some details
- You can access the land details online
Any ROR 7/12- 8A Gujarat
RoR records show details of property ownership, survey number, kind of land, sprinkling methods, crop information etc. This document is essentially taken by farmers for land transactions (mutations), getting crop loans, givebacks linked to the size of the land holding etc. Property, an important information is regularly in limited source. Purchasing a land record is an important requirement as it is needed for different legal objectives like levy and collection of various taxes and land revenue etc.In Gujarat to purchase land records, AnyRoR project has actually been initiated.
Required Things For Land Records
- To Acquisition, heritance and Sell Land etc.
- Get Plant Loans to increase farm credit or Bank loan, Kharai, Varsai, hypothecation of land, getting electricity connection, subsidies, Change Ownership, Transfer of ownership etc.
- require Land Records for said mentioned above reason to verified and develop, update and providing details and for analytics purpose.
- To develop land title during sale/ purchase of land and during signing up of property.
- For land department within family members, Legal and personal Purpose.
How to Acquire Land Record?
- Once automaticing the land recording procedure, government of Gujarat has set-up E kendras in different places of the state. Each and every office is located at Taluka Mamlatdar Office.
- The farmers might receive the duplicates of their ownership documents and can easily check the detailed information of their land records. AnyRoR, a software associated to the process is been integrated for satisfaction of Gujarat citizens. The farmers may easily receive (Record of Rights) RoR copies form the village panchayat itself.
- Throughout this software you are actually easily ready to get relevant information and facts about renter, crop, irrigation, mutation application, entry status, stats of land use, term and land type.
- You might search the facts or request for the RoR printout by entering Khatedar name, khata number, survey number, farm name and additional such related keywords.
- The e-dhara deputy or any type of other nominal person signs the RoR and stamps the printout and give it over to the applicant. A fee of about Rs.15 is collected from the applicant.
- At E- dhara centre evolution of Village Form No-6, Village Form No-7 and Village Form No-12 are recorded.
Information and facts Systems is The New Era, in which technology created easy day by day and digitalise all of the details everywhere. Therefore government requires such process which must be very easy to access, Sustain modify and can be available from anywhere by working with any equipment whether mobile or computer. The Solution simply with digitalizing all land record in one central control and keep over there so almost any persons can quickly read the land record online using Any ROR portal.
WHAT IS RECORD OF RIGHTS (ROR)
Record of Rights is the best crucial declaration in land revenue records since it is the primary record that displays how rights on land are received for owner or land holders and consequently record the transactions made in records of rights from time to time.Record of rights has been in the kind of record, whichever includes following information of all rights given under.
- Previously signed up or unregistered documents,.
- By heritage, by vocally deciding to or normally received as well as those of land-owner occupier,.
- Householder, farmers, residents or private rights of those people who are authorized to collect ownership or revenue of the land as well community rights and rights of consolation and all Government rights on the land.
Then the said rights are added into index of land as per serial number of survey number of each and every village and different openings are made as per property of sub-part (peta-hissa) of each survey number or Khata Number.
Objectives of AnyRoR:
- The major aim of this kind of project is to automatic the procedure and to update and keep the land records in a safe method.
- To keep much better visibility and reduce the tampering of records.
- Farmers might simply check their land record and evolution information by going to any nearby E-dhara Kendra.
- It ensures the self-sustainability of the system.
How to Get Certified Copy of Any ROR Gujarat Land Records/ 7 12 Utara?
Keep in mind that online duplicate copy of anyror gujarat 7/12 utara is simply for info reason, the certification copy of any ror anywhere Gujarat land record 7/12 Utara, 8A Entry form may be received E-dhara kendra with Survey No, Khata No, Farm Nameor Khatedar Name with you although asking for RoR print. Once paying a simple fees, get Received Certified copy of Advanced RoR with stamp.
Best method to receive duplicate copy of Land Records (7 12 Utara, 8A) using Any ROR Anywhere website.Get the map view, ror view and check the current owner and change of ownership etc. Mutation Details.As you seen all the government information online including land records of Anyror. So if you have any query regarding Any ror, 7/12 nakal just write your query our team will try to solve your query as soon as early possible. Keep visited onlinegujarat.in website regular updates & news
Any RoR: Anywhere Land Record in Gujarat State
AnyRoR is stand for Any Record of Rights Anywhere. Any RoR is the online Land Record software of Gujarat State. It is developed by National Informatics Centre (N.I.C.) in association with Revenue Department of Gujarat. AnyRoR provides Gujarat Land Records (VF 7, VF 8A, VF 6 and VF 12) online. Now no need to travel all the way to the e-dhara or e-gram centre to keep a tab on your plot of land and verify its records. You can check your RoR online on Gujarat Government’s land record portal anyror.gujarat.gov.in. Here users can get details of the RoR by selecting the location and survey number of the land.
How to Check Gujarat Land Records Online on AnyRoR website?
- Open AnyRoR Gujarat website (anyror.gujarat.gov.in)
- Click on “View Land Record” to check RoR (Records of Rights).
- Select any of the following options as per your Record requirement:
- VF 7 Survey Number Details– This option is for Village Form 7 (VF 7) which is popularly known as 7/12 or satbara. Choose this option if you want to get Survey Number (Khasra) details of your land.
- VF 8A Khata Details – This option is to get Khata details of your land.
- VF 6 Entry details – Village Form 6 is a register maintained by Talati (Village Accountant) to incorporate day-to-day changes in land records. Use this option to check entry details for any changes.
- 135 D Notice to Mutation – When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepares Notice 135D (Notice to Mutation). This notice is served to khatedars concerned, relevant parties and any other interested parties for any objections. Use this option to check any such notices.
- Enter your land details like District, Taluka, Village, Survey No. / Khata No./ Entry No. etc.
- Enter Verification Code (Captcha) and click “Get Detail” button to generate desired report.
You can check Any RoR of following districts on www.anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Ahmedabad, Amreli, Anand, Aravalli, Banaskantha, Bharuch, Bhavnagar, Botad, Chhota Udaipur.
- Dahod, Dang, Devbhoomi Dwarka, Gandhinagar, Gir Somnath, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Kutch, Kheda.
- Mahisagar, Mehsana, Morbi, Narmada, Navsari, Panchmahal, Patan, Porbandar, Rajkot